3.11.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: 1/30

I caved in and I am doing the 30 Day Photo Challenge, blog edition! Except instead of every day, its every friday! 


Day 1: Ten Facts About Yourself
(1) I love to laugh. If you can't tell by the picture, I laugh a lot. If there's a day where I don't laugh, something is wrong with me! 
(2) I am an identical twin. Out of the world population, 1.9% is represented by twins. I'm rare :)
(3) My best friend is my boyfriend, Westin! I don't know what I would do without him!
(4) Softball and Cheerleading are the two things I wish I could have back from high school.
(5) I change my mind a lot. I can't help it and most of the time I don't understand it myself, but it happens.
(6) I have a lot of quirks. I know I'm weird and I'm fine with that!
(7) I play the piano. I play it when I'm bored, sad, stressed, mad, and happy. 
(8) I love photography. I have so much to learn, and I want to make people smile when they look at my photos.
(9) I love being girly. I love getting dressed up in heels and a dress! I don't get to do it often, but when I do I love it!
(10) Jesus is my rock. No matter what is unstable in my life, He keeps me stable. He is constant and true. 





No comments:

Post a Comment