6.05.2011

Ribbons, Bows, & Mint Chocolate Chip Toes

It's time to get off of my blogging slump and get back in action! At the end of the school year I basically have not  touched my blog once, but that will soon change! I've been lazy long enough! Just some details about my summer:

SUMMER LUNCH:
mmm delicious!


SUMMER ACTIVITIES: 
This summer is my time for working out. See that bow in my hair? It's for a reason! It's official, my goal for next year is to tryout for the cheerleading squad at Appalachian. So, my summer will be filled with getting the rust off of my tumbling and jump skills and gaining all that muscle I once had so long ago. 

SUMMER READS:
Nicholas Sparks, Oh how I love your writing. My next book is A Bend in the Road. Its setting is in New Bern, North Carolina! The best thing about these books are that they are all set in the sweet state of NC! Can't wait to stick my nose in this book!


SUMMER STYLE:
Mint chocolate chip ice cream colored nail polish :)



No comments:

Post a Comment