6.01.2012

June Goals

This June is a different June that it has ever been. Normally I would be at the beach right now, or somewhere near the water, but instead I am in the mountains taking classes at Appalachian. 
I never thought I would be doing summer school, but because of changing majors and all that I have to take these classes to finish on time. (and I do not want to drag college out any longer than it has to be)

So my goals for June:
pick up my camera each day and take at least one blog-worthy-picture
work hard in all my classes
read my Bible every night
work out on the weekdays (maybe go running)
start drinking more water and less sweet tea
& get through summer school with A's!

Keep an eye out and hopefully I will get some pictures up on the blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment