10.03.2012

Junior Year

Im a junior in college. WHAT? High school feels like forever ago, and I am starting to feel like an adult. This is weird y'all. I'm in my 20's...which means in the next year and a half i will have to enter into the real world. (get a job, pay for everything, and more grown-up-stuff). ...just a little freaky, right?

Just a little update on school:
I am taking an "Opportunities and Entrepreneurship" class this semester, and it has been great! (half the time depressing, but great!) I feel like I am really getting into the core of what I need to know for when I graduate. With 18 semester  hours, I am really getting what I'm paying for with tuition. I am also taking Business Law, Statistics II, Introduction to Finance, Product and Operations Management, and Dance (my only fun class, which half the time is a lecture). I actually think Entrepreneurship is more fun than my Dance class. It really feels good to find something that I enjoy doing, and it's crazy to think that I have an entrepreneurial way of thinking, but this class has shown me I most certainly do. 

Just a little update on life:
I live with three girls: Sarah, Shannon, and Rachel. We mesh so well together and they have been so great living together this semester. We have a Bible study on Tuesday nights and it has been wonderful! God put me in this apartment for a reason and so far it's been such a blessing to come home to three beautiful roommates (inside and out). This year I tried out for an a cappella singing group (Ear Candy) and I made it! So far I AM LOVIN' IT! All the girls are so sweet and not to mention we get to sing every week together! Last year at this time, if you would have asked me if I absolutely loved Boone, I probably would have answered, "No, but it's tolerable..." Now, I absolutely love it! (even part of the cold...but come back to me when it gets into the real winter) I feel familiar here. I finally have a place that I fit and enjoy being in. 


Update in Pictures:
this is the view from my apartment window



Fall Decorations:









No comments:

Post a Comment