1.14.2011

Hunt List:

Yeah, I know, I don't have any new pictures but I do like lists, and I have one just waiting to come out on paper (or in this case my blog). One of my little "quirks," as Wes likes to put it, is lists, organizing, and planning. I love love love it! Now, onto my list, this is my hunt list. Things I want but don't need, but I have left over money from Christmas and I have a couple things I have been hunting for. If anyone knows places to find these things let me know :)
Here it is!

Hunt List
1. Black Trench Coat or Pea Coat depending on what I can find.
2. Dark Brown Leather Boots
3. Flower Head Band
4. New pair of jeans (Dark wash/Boot cut)

2 comments:

  1. Have you been to bejuju's (I think that's how it's spelled :/) at North Hills? They have THE cutest hair accessories! :)

    ReplyDelete