1.27.2011

So Many Things Happening!

Today has been a whirlwind of events! So many things all in one day and all so good!
1. OH MY GOODNESS! Westin got into Appalachian! I am so happy and excited and relieved and did I say happy? HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! Go Mountaineers!
2. I scheduled my first family photo shoot on Saturday! I am so excited! So, stay tuned on the blog for those pictures!  
3. My boots came in the mail today!! Rocket Dog Brown Leather Boots! One item checked off the Hunt List! SUCCESS!
4. I got a new devotional book! Recommended by Olivia! It's called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
5. Last but not least! I think I just drooled on my keyboard. Drum roll PLEASE badadadadadadada.....

So, what if anthropologie did wedding?
Lace Ruffles Bows Buttons anthro style??
Well...
Unveiling February 14th!


Can you even imagine how amazing it's going to be? I was just in a daze watching the intro. 
Be you, Be loved.

Also, on a side note...this is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Chris Medina. Just click his name and you can see all about his story.

No comments:

Post a Comment