7.23.2011

Lulu's ModCloth & Paintings

So, I  have really been slacking in the blog area of my life right now. Not that the blog is an important part of my life or anything but I feel like when I don't blog, I am becoming a really lazy person. I didn't feel like being lazy today so I am going to blog! Recently I've spent my days shopping for apartment stuff, traveling with friends and family, painting, and online-window-shopping (never buying anything). I have a huge list of stuff I need for my apartment and I got a lot knocked out today. The only problem about not being up there right now is that I can't get a ton of stuff. Who knows if that cute bookshelf with the baskets will fit in my room, and I don't know measurements or if I will be able to SQUEEZE a keyboard in there! (crossing my fingers it's a yes I can fit my stress reliever in my apartment) I don't know about you, but getting pots and pans, silverware, a doormat, and other things like that is fun to get! I don't know why, it's just fun! Other than shopping for my apartment, I have really enjoyed painting. I just picked it up and I am loving it, but I need more colors and canvases! (I did get two huge canvases today from Michael's) Hopefully they will be painted and hanging up in my apartment by the time I move in! Speaking of moving in, it can not come fast enough...AUGUST 20th! Keep in check for the blog about move-in-day! Recently I found a store only online called Lulu's! It's super adorable! I went through and picked out my top four and now I'm posting them for you to see! I probably won't ever buy anything from there only because I hate not being about to try on clothes before I buy them. I did my top four from Mod Cloth as well. I've known about this site for a while, but I wish it was cheaper. Once again I probably won't ever buy anything from there anyway! I also have realized I like neutrals, if you look at my picks you will see! Neutrals are always fun to play with because you can add colorful accessories :)

Here ya go on my top four's:



Here are my paintings I did for me and Katie! Yeah, yeah, I know they are backwards. Stupid Macbook photobooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment