7.30.2011

I'm feeling 'Knot'ical

So the inspiration for this post started this afternoon when I was rummaging through old stuff from my childhood and found this clip for my hair. It reminds me of a sailor's knot and I absolutely loved it. I don't think you will ever see me wearing it out in public anywhere but it made for a nice blog post :)

It's about that time when everyone starts putting up their beach chairs and calling it quits on the beach trips. It really bums me out, but I still have one more trip left in this summer to the lovely Morehead City!  So this blog goes out to all the beach lovers like me :)


I painted this for my roommate Olivia! I know she loves beachy/ nautical things as much or maybe even more than I do! I am hoping our apartment will have hints of the beach in it although we are more than 3,000 feat above sea level. 


Here are some hopeful pieces to order off of Etsy for my comfy room!



No comments:

Post a Comment