8.22.2011

I'm really in the heart of the high country

All packed and ready to go!
By the way, all the stuff I brought barely fit in my car and my dad's honkin' truck.


What? Are you serious? Am I really in Boone?
I cannot believe it is time for school to start ALREADY! 
I am excited though, surprisingly enough. I'm ready to start learning. I got my books today and besides the fact that all together they are really heavy, I was ready to crack them open and start studying! I am enjoying the fact that I have my own home away from home and I am going to love decorating, but there is one major problem, no job, no money. (working on that one) I need to really thank my mom and Oma for helping me out with getting stuff for my apartment! I love you both :)
Now, with out further ado...my apartment!

(don't pay attention to the white walls or lack of pillows: that will be changed)


I love my closet!

 Details:



First dinner with the roomie! It was so good let me tell you! We had squash and zucchini mixed with noodles (with extra stuff which I forgot), salad, and some sparkling grape juice (don't judge, i love it) in our lovely rocky mountain elk foundation glasses! 

Check back for updates on decorations and new additions (I need a keyboard SOON before my stress kicks in) 

No comments:

Post a Comment