8.01.2011

Meet Harley

    When I heard that Miss Harley Rae was coming over to meet me I was jumping up and down with excitement! I didn't realize how small she was going to be either! What I love about small dogs is that you can always snuggle (easily) with them, and you can always call them puppy! I love my dog, but having a fresh set of paws around was very entertaining! Now, the real challenge was getting a picture of Harley! She was a little ball of fire running around in the backyard! I mean literally a lightning bolt! She finally settled down a little bit when she found a cricket to play with so I snagged some CUTE pictures! When I say CUTE...I mean amazingly-adorably-cutie-patootie-cute! So enough rambling and time for you to see HARLEY!!! :)










She is so playful! I hope that I see her a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment