2.14.2011

The Beautimous Boone!

One of my goals for this month was to visit Olivia in Boone, and I got it checked off my list last weekend! I absolutely love the places you can fin in the small town of Boone. I can't wait to live there and be able to explore everything! 

Me and Wes got a chance to go exploring and we went to Hartleys Knob on the top of a hill. It was the perfect time of day to be there. The sun was at a perfect height and even though it was windy and freezing, it honestly went away when I saw these pictures through my camera lens! 



That little dare devil :)
I love his adventurous side! It was even more windy at this spot and I felt like I was going to blow away, and he wants to climbing on a tree limb hanging off the side of a mountain! He's crazy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment