2.02.2011

The Poole Family: Modern Family


Before the day of the shoot I had talked to Robyn on the phone a couple times and every time I talked with her I just knew this shoot was going to be fun and exciting! The day of the shoot, the sun was beaming and it felt so amazing outside. 
It was like a perfect spring day with just the right amount of breeze but enough warmth from the sun to go outside without out a jacket. As soon as we arrived at the park where the photos were taken, Robyn's dogs, Capone and Trigger, were bursting with energy and ready to roam! 
Robyn brought her son, daughter, and grandchildren. Together they could make their own Modern Family show! Needless to say they were an awesome group to shoot and I had so much fun. Enjoy!













I absolutely love photographing dogs! I could do that for the rest of my life and be happy!









No comments:

Post a Comment