2.25.2011

Edd & Erin: Tie the Knot

It's about time I got these up on the blog! The only unfortunate thing is I only have shots of the Erin getting ready and one from the reception. But other than having a limited amount of pictures, I am really excited to post these pictures! Erin was such a beautiful bride! She is probably the perfect depiction of a barbie bride! It was such a blessing to photograph such a beautiful wedding! Maybe sooner or later I can get some of the ceremony for you to see!











I love the details of the ring! 


This veil was so beautiful and special. It was actually Erin's mom's veil!
 I love the lacy detailing on the edges! 












This one is my absolute favorite of the whole evening! She was so angelic and such a beautiful bride!



Such a sweet moment between mother and daughter!



Here is the one picture from the reception!



No comments:

Post a Comment