11.29.2011

The Guinns: Family Session

Oh my goodness! This family is so fun and full of excitement! When I was in middle/high school Dave Jr. was my youth pastor and just recently (i think almost a year ago or more...i may be wrong) they moved back from Florida! I was so excited when Kara asked me to do there portraits, and let me tell you it was a session that we were determined to have. We had some difficulty scheduling but I think the day we had couldn't have been a better day to capture some family love! It was warm and the sun was shining full force. I had a blast and I hope you guys enjoy a glimpse of this fun lovin' family! :)






















...and a CONGRATULATIONS is in order for Miss Heather Guinn on her engagement! So happy for you!

1 comment:

  1. STRONG!!! they look phenomenal!! Thank you so much for taking some awesome pics!! you rock!

    ReplyDelete