11.10.2011

Pinning My Interest [or for lack of a better word...pinterest]

I've realized that tonight I am getting no sleep. 


Currently I am:

  • Craving a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks
  • Resisting the temptation to online shop
  • Trying to be productive instead of wasting my time not sleeping
  • Thinking about how miserable I will be in the morning
  • But, also thinking about how wonderful it will be sleeping in on Friday
  • Wanting to be done with school
  • But, at the same time I don't want it to end.
  • Wishing I had someone to have a late night chat with
  • Pinning 'cause im a pinster
  • Planning out my life (because that's what I do when I stay up late)
  • Realizing I shouldn't plan my life because I'm not in control, God is.
The holidays are arriving soon and I am super excited! 
It hasn't been too cold up here in Boone, and I'm thankful for the extension of warmish weather! Part of me thinks I have insomnia...specifically when I have English the next morning. (hehe) Looks like tomorrow I'll be reading the back of my eyelids in class instead of the essay. 

So, my recent obsession has been pinterest (like every other girl on this planet). For those of you who don't know what pinterest is, I shall explain through pictures!


First, you request an invite or get one of your friends to invite you!

Second, you create and account and login with Facebook!

Third, you create boards. Boards are categories where you can pin things that you are interested in. (Hint: Pin....Interest....Pinterest) WahLah!

By the way, you can search basically everything, because thats what the tab says you can. (There is also a search box)


My personal favorite box is Dream House:
Here are my pins!
As you can see the words "Dream House" is an understatement. I just like to daydream so I pin my day dreams into boards. I guess thats why girls like pinterest so much. While boys are off playing video games, girls are off pinning their interests. Take that Xbox!


No comments:

Post a Comment