11.29.2011

Winter Wonderland + Some Star Love

Yes, my fellow photographer junkies, The Exposed Magazine of Jasmine Star finally arrived! I was literally running back to my apartment when I saw an oversized envelope crammed in my tiny box. It was quite a sight...me in a huge snow jacket...hood still on...with slippery gloves...yanking and pulling on this magazine in the mail. I really would have liked to see the mail man put that envelope in there because it was a pretty big struggle to get it out!



You would think I would have read the whole thing so far, but no...unfortunately. I am waiting for a good time to sit down and soak everything in that Jasmine has to say!
Anyways, getting that in the mail was the icing on top of the cupcake to my day of snow and a white chocolate mocha!

Thank you, Jasmine Star for sharing your amazing advice, hardships, and success with all of us striving photographers!





No comments:

Post a Comment