4.08.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: 4/30

So there's been a little change in plans for the 30 Day Photo Challenge. Instead of the face book version that everyone is doing, I found a blog version. Since day four of the new challenge is the same as the day three in the face book challenge, I decided to do days 1-3 of the blog style challenge just to catch up!


A Favorite Song:




This is a very hard one for me because I have so many songs that I listen to on a regular basis, but I can never decide on one favorite song. For the sake of this blog entry I'll just pick one of my favorites.

One song that I always seem to go back to is "Hung the Moon" by Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors. It's such a simple song and the words are so good!

i like the way you hung the moon, uh huh.
well i just like being close to you, uh huh.
when you're gone i feel so blue, uh huh.
yeah, i like the way you hung the moon uh huh.

i like the way you know that dance, uh huh.
i like the way you hold my hand, uh huh.
just spin me all across the floor, uh huh.
yeah, i like the way you know that dance, uh huh.

well i like the way you sing your songs, uh huh.
you've been singing to me all along, uh huh.
the way you loved me won my heart, uh huh.
yeah, i like the way you sing your songs, uh huh.

i put on that white dress for you, uh huh. 
i told preacher man, "Well yes I do." uh huh.
i'll stay and i'll grow gray with you, uh huh.
yeah, i put on that white dress for you, uh huh. 



A Favorite Movie:


Why are favorite's so hard to choose?! Well, recently I was reminded of my favorite movie from a long time ago! She's The Man!! I love Amanda Bynes in movies and I basically know every quote! haha

A Favorite Book:




Honestly my favorite book is the book I last read, "The Rescue." It is probably my favorite Nicholas Sparks so far. I read it in the matter of 3 days and I loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment