4.10.2011

Eat Right America!

^backwards writing, sorry (macbook photobooth)^

Throughout the course of this semester I have been challenged with speaking in front of people in my Public Speaking class. Let me tell you, it has been a rough road, but now my fear of speaking in front of people is almost entirely gone! Although I hate it, I have to admit that this class has helped me immensely! 

My next speech is tomorrow and it has to be a persuasive speech. Lordy, I am not good at persuading. I am not a very powerful speaker. I am more of a soft spoken person better for the commemorative type speeches, so this will be a definite challenge for me. 

The topic I chose is about eating right. It is based off of the book that I am holding and also the book "Eat to Live" by Joel Fuhrman. Hopefully all goes well and I get an A! :)


...EAT RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment