4.24.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: 6/30

A Moment You Wish You Could Relive:


Ah! This one is really hard for me. There are so many moments when I look back that I wish I could relive and to pick one is so hard for me. When I think about it, my mind goes back to sports and high school (mainly senior year)...so im going to cheat a little bit and not just pick one, but seven memories I would like to relive.

In chronological order (earliest to latest events):

First moment would be performing the routine from my sophomore year, and also going back to that year in cheerleading would be lovely. I think that was one of the best years I had not only because we were successful, but the nationals was the best!

Second moment would have to be the 4th of July beach trip in 2009. This trip was one of the best I've ever been on with friends! It was amazing! :)

Third moment: winning powderpuff for the second time in a row! We were beasts!

Fourth moment is in this exact second of when this picture was taken. This was probably one of my favorite plays I ever made in softball....and yes, she was out, and I was dirty. 

Fifth moment: VAL-O-GRAMS!
...enough said

Sixth moment:
GRADUATION
..especially with my girls :)

Seventh moment: (Last but definitely NOT least)
This picture makes me want to cry because I miss it so much. Watching Westin play made me so happy! Again, this exact moment is what I wanna go back to: the moment when Westin walks off of the football field all sweaty and tired, and the moment we get to hug. It never mattered if I got all wet from the sweaty uniform. I loved it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment